Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List
List pgsql-hackers
Well the current argument aside, I do find it discouraging that there is
a considerable difference between the four sites, advocacy, gborg, dev,
and the main site, not only in form but in substance.

I am listed on the dev site as a major contributor, but not on the
advocacy site. Where was the list compiled from on the advocacy site?

Dave