Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Changes to Contributor List - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ryan Mahoney
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Changes to Contributor List
List pgsql-hackers
I think it is part of the incentive for corporations to contribute - not
just an impressive list for PHB.  It's nice to get the recognition for
their time/money contributions and a good way for the PGDG to show their
appreciation.

-r

--
Ryan Mahoney <ryan@paymentalliance.net>