Re: first version of the PostgreSQL flyer - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Noèl Köthe
Subject Re: first version of the PostgreSQL flyer
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Am Di, den 14.10.2003 schrieb Josh Berkus um 23:45:

Hello,

> Ah!  Downloaded it OK now.   It's great!

thx.

> However, I feel that the English version could use some editing.  Is there any
> way for you to send it to me in an editable format, like OpenOffice.org or
> scribus?

Its written in Openoffice. Tomorrow I will send you the latest OOo
version we gave to the printer and which we will distribute on Linux
World Expo and coming european events.

Will you use it on the coming event(s) in the US?

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org

Attachment