Re: Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Markus Bertheau
Subject Re: Need CDs, Brochures, Swag for Comdex
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
В Птн, 05.09.2003, в 01:07, Gavin M. Roy пишет:
> Doesnt it make sense to do a non-compressed, html based tech docs that
> they can click on when they put it in their windows machine? ;-)

That's what I did.

> Maybe .html files and the .bz2?  Or .zip since it might not just be *nix
> folks?

I don't think you need the Documentation zipped on the CD, when you have
it unpacked. For software that will run on Windows, I will put a zipped
version on the CD, too.

Thanks.

--
Markus Bertheau <twanger@bluetwanger.de>
Berlin, Germany

The fact that the much of computer world equates simple with dumb and
complex with powerful is an unfortunate accident of history. (Erik)

Attachment