Re: v7.4 Beta 1 Bundle Available for Testing ... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: v7.4 Beta 1 Bundle Available for Testing ...
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 20:18, Dann Corbit wrote:
> [...]

Might be some lag in that mirror synching; try
ftp://ftp3.us.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql/source/v7.4/

> When the drop eventually does become available will it contain any Win32
> stuff (raw as it is)?

depends on what you mean by any. I believe that the standard tarball
will compile under windows, but to what extent it will actually run I
couldn't say.  This release is not intended for native use on windows
(that had to be pushed back to 7.5), though it will certainly run via
cygwin.

Robert Treat