Re: Draft #5 -- radically re-written - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: Draft #5 -- radically re-written
Date
Re: Draft #5 -- radically re-written
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 08:57, Merlin Moncure wrote:
> Another big update for 7.4 is enhancements to domains.  They got some
> usability fixes and a big update in functionality, namely the ability to
> define check constraints.  For me, that is a killer feature...do you
> think its worth adding to the release?

I don't think most readers will know what domains are and it's not
really that killer of a feature.

However, a techdocs writeup could be created describing how they should
be used.

Attachment