Re: dblink for Oracle - question ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: dblink for Oracle - question ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 16:24, Hans-Jürgen Schönig wrote:
> A few days ago I have posted a pre-beta version of dblink_ora which is
> supposed to solve some problems we had here at Cybertec (getting data
> from an Oracle DB and merge it with PostgreSQL). I have implemented a
> simple piece of code (more proof of concept than production).

If I'm not mistaken, the request was that you and Joe would merge the
code with standard dblink and integrate both into the backend for 7.5.

http://fts.postgresql.org/db/msg.html?mid=1504725

--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc