Re: PlPython - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ron Johnson
Subject Re: PlPython
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 12:37, Jason Earl wrote:
> Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:
>
> > On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 11:59, Tom Lane wrote:
> >> DeJuan Jackson <djackson@speedfc.com> writes:
[snip]
> In short, rexec wasn't really safe in the first place.  It just made
> people feel better.

But this is America.  People don't care about facts, only feelings.
Ask any teacher that bumps up a kid's grade because "it might hurt
his self-esteem"...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
| "Oh, great altar of passive entertainment, bestow upon me |
|  thy discordant images at such speed as to render linear  |
|  thought impossible" (Calvin, regarding TV)               |