Re: Runtime.SGML diff ... please expedite! - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: Runtime.SGML diff ... please expedite!
Date
Re: Runtime.SGML diff ... please expedite!  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-patches
This is the other portion he is referring to.

client-auth.sgml references a renamed ID in runtime.sgml

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 16:46, Tom Lane wrote:
> Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> > Attached is the fully corrected version of the re-ording patch for=20
> > Runtime.sgml and dependant files.
>
> Dependent files?  I only see a diff for runtime.sgml there ...
>
>             regards, tom lane

Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc

Attachment