UPDATE ... SET = DEFAULT - Mailing list pgsql-patches

= DEFAULT= DEFAULT  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: UPDATE ... SET = DEFAULT  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
From Rod Taylor
Subject UPDATE ... SET
Date
List pgsql-patches
Modify rewriteTargetList() to deal with a SetToDefault node
InsertDefault renamed.

Teach updateTargetListEntry() to use the columns type rather than
calling exprType for it, since SetToDefault does not have a type but is
stored in (TargetEntry *)->expr

Remove special case in insert code.  Let the default request flow
through the same as the update case.

--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc