Re: Newsgroup Mail server down? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Newsgroup Mail server down?
Date
List pgsql-general
If you're reading through the nntp interface, then yes, the newsgroups
are down. I've been told by Marc that he's "working on it" but don't
have any eta.

FWIW there was a problem with the mail lists last week, but they were
supposed to have been restored. You might want to send a query to
majordomo to see what lists it thinks your subscribed to.

Robert Treat