Re: Techdocs v2 - status - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Techdocs v2 - status
Date
Re: Techdocs v2 - status  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Well, Justin kind of jumped the gun with the whole plone thing, so I'd
ask that you just wait a couple days while I finish moving techdocs over
to the new VM.  After that we can hash out a game plan, as we've clearly
lost any sense of direction with the passing of the torch from justin to
josh to greg with justin now jumping back in and me trying to keep ahead
of them all...

Robert Treat