Re: Memroy leak with jdbc - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Memroy leak with jdbc
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Typically this is the job of the connection broker, when you return the
connection the broker should make sure it's "clean", otherwise just
close the connection when you are done with it.

If you are leaving it open, then I suggest you do a finally after every
operation and clean it up.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>