Re: GUI Tools For PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ryan Mahoney
Subject Re: GUI Tools For PostgreSQL
Re: GUI Tools For PostgreSQL  (Gavin Sherry <swm@linuxworld.com.au>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Not sure about DB2, but SQL server comes with a GUI and so does Oracle.
I don't think most Oracle and SQL server admins use these tools, but
they are usually installed with the DB installer program.  BY GUI I am
assuming you mean a program that runs in a wondowed environment that
allows you to view and manipulate your data graphically without entering
SQL commands by hand.

-r

--
Ryan Mahoney <ryan@paymentalliance.net>