Re: pg_dump core dumping - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Chris Bowlby
Subject Re: pg_dump core dumping
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Sat, 2003-04-26 at 15:02, Tom Lane wrote:

 Hi Tom,

 PostgreSQL 7.3.2's pg_dump utility was able to completely dump out the
schema with out core dumping, and the queries that were being output to
the log file were very different from those used by PostgreSQL 7.2.4's
pg_dump utility. v7.2 seemed to get past the schema checks and was doing
queries on the data in the tables, but then it just quite litterally
puttered out... :>

--
Chris Bowlby <excalibur@hub.org>
Hub.Org Networking Services