Re: translating article content and other docs to - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: translating article content and other docs to
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 09:22, Faizol Halim wrote:
> Hi all,
>  I've discussed with Josh Berkus regarding any
> contribution I can give to Postgres development team
> and he suggested that I might be able to help by doing
> the tranlation from the website and documentation from
> English to Malaysian language. Since I am quite free
> now, I hope I can start doing this as soon as
> possible. Who should I contact to discuss this further
> (the documentation itself, milestones for delivery,
> mechanism for tasks submission upon completion, etc)?

We don't have that formal of a process. I'd suggest you start with
translating the FAQ (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/#faqs). Once your
done with that, email it to Bruce Momjian (pgman@candle.pha.pa.us) and
he'll add it to CVS and the websites. Once your done with that, email me
and I'll see about setting you up with a malaysian piece of the advocacy
site. If there are other specific sections you want to work on just let
us know and we'll try to track down who to contact. HTH

Robert Treat
PostgreSQL Advocacy Team