Re: Searching for a guidance and a possible solution - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Network Administrator
Subject Re: Searching for a guidance and a possible solution
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm somewhat biased towards companies writing they're own apps but if you need
something immediately, it might be best to start with the two programs you
mentioned.  Roll them both out (if you can) and see which everyone likes better.
 You could probably find a consultant to make modifications for over the long
term to evolve the app(s) to what you need.  The point is though, you would get
some sort of solution that would be useable immediately.

--
Keith C. Perry
Director of Networks & Applications

This email account is being host by: