Re: Tech Docs and Consultants - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 17:17, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Marc,
>
> > Other then moving techdocs to the postgresql.org VM, there are no plans to
> > actually move it ...

yeah, those are the plans I'm referring to. I recall Justin saying he
wanted to hold off any drastic changes to techdocs until that move had
taken place..

whether it stays in its current incarnation, or moves
> > to bricolage, or moves to ... depends on who feels they are up to stepping
> > into Justin's shoes on that site ...
>
> Did Justin already install Zope on the site?  Plone is looking pretty good.
> David says there's no "light" version of Bricolage :-(

Zope is installed given zwiki is currently powering the guides section
of the techdocs site. Personally I think plone is overkill for techdocs.
Photo Albums? Polls?  Zwiki by itself will give us what we need without
duplicating things that should be done at the other sites.

Robert Treat