Re: PgLOGd - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Benoit
Subject Re: PgLOGd
Date
List pgsql-general
I installed it a few weeks ago on a test box and was quite impressed. It
has some very nice features to handle cases when the database can't
handle the load or if it goes down completely. I haven't used it in a
production enviroment yet, but I would like to.

--
Best Regards,

Mike Benoit
NetNation Communications Inc.
Systems Engineer
Tel: 604-684-6892 or 888-983-6600

 Disclaimer: Opinions expressed here are my own and not
 necessarily those of my employer