Re: Follow-up OpenOffice and Postgres 7.3.2 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Follow-up OpenOffice and Postgres 7.3.2
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I haven't been able to recreate any of this???

When a table is made, it automatically is owned by the owner of the
connection, so it should have write privleges by the owner???

I did note that oo defaults to trying to use the connection owners name
for schema, I forced it to public when I created my tables. Does that
make a difference ?

I did find one more thing though

oo tries to create index's using the following syntax; which won't work

CREATE INDEX "id_idx" ON "public"."ootable" ( "id" DESC)

Dave