Re: spelling corrections - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: spelling corrections
Date
Re: spelling corrections  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@dcc.uchile.cl>)
List pgsql-patches
On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 12:34, Tom Lane wrote:
> Cool.  How much manual review did you have to do on the tool's output?

A fair bit, but not so much that it wasn't worth doing, IMHO. Some of
that work won't need to be done again (e.g. adding PostgreSQL-specific
words to the stop list), but some of it is inevitable (e.g. the use of
function names in comments -- there are so many of these that adding
them all to the stop list would likely be pointless).

If anyone would like my stop list additions, just let me know.

Cheers,

Neil