Re: Date Return must be As per Natural Calander - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Date Return must be As per Natural Calander
Date
Re: [BUGS] Date Return must be As per Natural Calander  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: [BUGS] Date Return must be As per Natural Calander  (Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk>)
List pgsql-admin
[rob@camel rms_db]$ cal 9 1752
   September 1752
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
       1  2 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

I guess adding 1 day to 1752-09-02 should give us 1752-09-14, but your
right, it gives us 1752-09-03.

Forwarding this to -bugs

Robert Treat