Re: request for sql3 compliance for the update command - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: request for sql3 compliance for the update command
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Justin,

This is certainly the case here. I think IBM is deprecating informix,
and many informix users are being forced to make a change, and they are
seriously considering postgres as an alternative.

It behooves us to look at aubit http://aubit4gl.sourceforge.net/ before
making this decision as well.

I believe the aubit project has the potential to move postgres forward
considerably as well.

Dave

--
Dave Cramer <dave@fastcrypt.com>