Re: Ryu floating point output patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Ryu floating point output patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 2018-12-14 13:25:29 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> The maintenance track record of this github repo appears to span six
>> months, and it's now been about four months since the last commit.
>> It might be abandonware already.

> The last commit was a month ago, no? November 6th afaict.

Hmm, the commit history I was looking at ended on Aug 19, but I must've
done something wrong, because going in from a different angle shows
me commits up to November.

> It's been absorbed into MSVC's standard library and a bunch of other
> projects, so there's certainly some other prominent adoption.

If we think that's going on, maybe we should just sit tight till glibc
absorbs it.