fix PQcmdTuples() for MOVE/FETCH - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Neil Conway
Subject fix PQcmdTuples() for MOVE/FETCH
Date
List pgsql-patches
This patch updates PQcmdTuples() to return the number of rows "affected"
by MOVE and FETCH commands (that information is returned in completion
tags for those commands, but PQcmdTuples() didn't know about it). I also
fixed a typo in the EXECUTE docs, and improved some of the markup in the
libpq docs.

(BTW, I decided to rewrite PQcmdTuples() -- but I'm still not sure I
covered every corner case ... if anyone spots a bug or can suggest a
cleaner way to implement the function, please speak up.)

Cheers,

Neil

Attachment