Re: Translation of the PostgreSQL manuals to - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Alberto Caso
Subject Re: Translation of the PostgreSQL manuals to
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
El vie, 17-01-2003 a las 03:03, Justin Clift escribió:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Christian Kuroki <ckuroki@dbas.com.ar> is a senior member of a team that
> is translating the PostgreSQL manuals to Spanish.

[...]

> Does anyone out here who knows/writes Spanish have a bit of time to
> assist them with translation?  These manuals will be available to all,
> just the same as with PostgreSQL itself, and will greatly assist in
> improving PostgreSQL for the Spanish Community.

    I'm a member of another team that is also traslating PostgreSQL docs
into Spanish, as part of the work of the spanish team of "the Linux
Documentation Project" (http://es.tldp.org).

    You can find our website at http://es.tldp.org/Postgresql-es/web/ and
have a look at the progress of the traslation at
http://es.tldp.org/Postgresql-es/web/prioridades.htm

    Maybe we can join efforts to speed up the traslation (I added our
mailing list to the CC to let the rest of the team know).

    Regards,

--
Alberto Caso Palomino
Adaptia Soluciones Integrales