backpatch minor security fixes to 7.2 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Neil Conway
Subject backpatch minor security fixes to 7.2
Date
List pgsql-patches
This patch fixes the integer overflows in circle_poly(), path_encode(),
and path_add() in geo_ops.c in the REL7_2_STABLE branch. The patch I
originally wrote to fix the holes was only applied to 7.3; while I don't
think it's worth putting out a 7.2.4 with these fixes, I think it would
be helpful to have the fixes in the 7.2 branch in CVS.

Bruce: please apply this to REL7_2_STABLE *only*, as HEAD and
REL7_3_STABLE have already been fixed.

Cheers,

Neil

Attachment