From Hadley Willan
Subject Re: [GENERAL] www.postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
For my 5c, and as a web developer and recent Postgresql convert. ;-)

People go to websites for the content and information available. If the
Postgresql environment and community can improve its ability to come
across to a wider audience by improving its main website and making
their point clearer and information easier to access, then I think the
"visibility" of advertisements is a small price to pay.

I think it's a marked over the previous iteration. It appears well
ordered, its pleasent to the eye, and the advertisements are subtle than
intrusive.

Well done people.

Hadley.

--
Hadley Willan > Systems Development > Deeper Design Limited. +64(7)377-3328
hadley.willan@deeperdesign.co.nz > www.deeperdesign.com > +64(21)-28-41-463