Re: PostgreSQL Password Cracker - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Password Cracker
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 19:33, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Also, does anyone know why the development docs are 7.3.1?
>
> Because it was pointed to that branch during the 7.3 beta cycle.
> It needs to be repointed to CVS tip.  I dunno how to do so, however.
>
> > Is someone working to get 7.3.1 announced on our main web site?
>
> I would like to think that someone in either the -advocacy or webmaster
> groups will get around to that sometime soon ;-)

I don't want to speak for anyone else, but honestly I don't think anyone
is working on it (I mean how long could it take to do it and how long
has 7.3.1 been released?). I'd be happy to do it if someone would
explain to me how to do it. I have a lot of access to a bunch of stuff
but I don't think I have access to the cvs that the main site is stored
in. Anonymous access and an email of who to send patches to would be
enough if people are worried about me trashing things :-)

Robert Treat