Re: ALTER TABLE schema SCHEMA TO new_schema? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: ALTER TABLE schema SCHEMA TO new_schema?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Why just restrict them to moving tables?  What if someone wants to move a
> function or an aggregate to another schema?
>
> What if they want to copy it?

Copying might be tricky, but I'd be happy to help with moving everything
else around.  Though I don't think sequences can move (until we can
properly track their dependencies) but everything else should be able
to.

Copy is another story all together.  But I'd like a

CREATE SCHEMA ... AS COPY <schemaname>;

--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc