Re: Importing data into the database using JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Importing data into the database using JDBC
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dror,

Interesting marketplace! The bid's look low? Do you actually get good
work at those prices?

my 2 cents worth, I would probably write an XML -> JDBC connector, and
then have everything else write to XML.

There is one postgres option that invalidates the above statement. I
think someone hacked in the ability to do a SQL COPY, so if you wanted
it to be really fast you would format for the copy command.

Dave