Re: Request for supported platforms - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: Request for supported platforms
Date
List pgsql-hackers

root@avienda.nxad.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/DELLAPTOP i386

> $ gcc -v
> Using built-in specs.
> Configured with: FreeBSD/i386 system compiler
> Thread model: posix
> gcc version 3.2.1 [FreeBSD] 20021009 (prerelease)
>

> Looks like the only problem on beta3 is that the geometry bits are
> failing, but I'm not 100% if they haven't already been solved.  -sc
Can you check it against the geometry-bsd[i]-precision.out file?

(depending on whether you've updated since the weekend).

If it matches, we need to update the resultmap.

LER