Re: maximum number of triggers on a table? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: maximum number of triggers on a table?
Date
List pgsql-general
I don't know of any limit on triggers allowed, and looking at my
development server I have a couple tables with more than 36 (one has
100+) though the majority of this are RI triggers. Can you post the sql
involved?

Robert Treat