Re: PGXLOG variable worthwhile? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: PGXLOG variable worthwhile?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
It seems all of this discussion misses the point. Either it has a large
amount of impact and the idea gets rejected because of implementation
issues, or it has little impact but it's nothing the core group wants to
implement. If the problem is finding someone to implement it, it sounds
like Justin has found such a person, so are we going to stand in his way
while we wax poetic about OS religion and corporate philosophies or can
he start submitting patches?

Robert Treat