Re: jdbc & tomcat - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Steve Linabery
Subject Re: jdbc & tomcat
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Thank you Barry,

This, I think, is the most likely scenario since I was not using a
stored procedure as others have suggested.  And there were views on the
table.  Good call.

(By the way, I will use TRUNCATE if someone can assure me that this is
like doing DELETE followed by VACUUM FULL on the table--these are fairly
large tables being used for a data warehousing application, so a weekly
VACUUM won't cut it).

Regards,
Steve

--