Re: [GENERAL] integer[] Update Questions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ryan Mahoney
Subject Re: [GENERAL] integer[] Update Questions
Date
Re: [GENERAL] integer[] Update Questions  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
List pgsql-hackers
Wow Oleg, that's great to hear!  I am compiling 7.3 from CVS right now.
If you do have a patch for 7.2 could you send that - I would like to use
these functions on some production machines running 7.2.1 currently.

Thanks for the prompt response and keep up the great work!

Ryan Mahoney