Re: Re: [RFC] Shouldn't we remove annoying FATAL messages from server log? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Re: [RFC] Shouldn't we remove annoying FATAL messages from server log?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"MauMau" <maumau307@gmail.com> writes:
> That discussion sounds interesting, and I want to take more time to
> consider.  But what do you think of my original suggestion to easily solve
> the current issue?  I'd like to remove the current annoying problem first
> before spending much time for more excited infrastructure.

There is no enthusiasm for a quick-hack solution here, and most people
don't actually agree with your proposal that these errors should never
get logged.  So no, that is not happening.  You can hack your local
copy that way if you like of course, but it's not getting committed.