Re: Foreign key in pg_dump / psql - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: Foreign key in pg_dump / psql
Date
Re: Foreign key in pg_dump / psql  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: Foreign key in pg_dump / psql  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-patches
On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 10:05, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Your patch has been added to the PostgreSQL unapplied patches list at:
>
> >> A couple of bits of the depend/constraint patch that were not applied.
>
> Again, this is code I still gotta review...

The attached better handles constraint triggers which are not foreign
keys.   It helps 7.2.

Is there any reason to create new constraint triggers?  Could the
CONSTRAINT clause be removed after a couple of releases?

Attachment