Re: Open 7.3 items - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: Open 7.3 items
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I believe the dictionary meaning of 'object' in this context would be 'a
cause for concern or attention'.  Each of Peters uses of the word is
highly appropriate, as he was concerned and I'd agree with the
sentiments that those concepts needed attention.

Anyway, object with stars and strongly object are definitely leaning
towards abuse of the word.