Re: PITR, checkpoint, and local relations - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Copeland
Subject Re: PITR, checkpoint, and local relations
Date
List pgsql-hackers
When I've seen this done, I've seen DLT's used as they allow for
multiple channels to be streamed to tape at the same time.  If your tape
device does not allow for multiple, concurrent input streams, you're
going to have to obtain multiple drives.

Please keep in mind, my DLT experience is limited.

Greg