Re: GET DIAGNOSTICS example - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: GET DIAGNOSTICS example
Date
List pgsql-patches
Superceeds my other diagnostics example patch.

Only found one synopsis in that file that wasn't actually a synopsis.
Thought it was more.

Anyway, apply patch, then:

mv plsql.sgml plpgsql.sgml
cvs remove plsql.sgml
cvs add plpgsql.sgml

You may prefer to do a repo-copy for this.

On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 22:43, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I agree plpgsql is a better file name, and example is prefered.  Would
> you send in a patch?

> Rod Taylor wrote:
> > Took me longer than necessary before I figured out which side the stuff
> > went on.  So heres a quick example.
> >

> > Would it be wise to have the plsql.sgml file renamed to plpgsql.sgml?
> > All of the internal tags are of the latter.
> >
> > The other thing I noticed is that most of the quick examples in the file
> > use a para and synopsis.  Is there a reason we're not using <example/> ?
>
> [ Attachment, skipping... ]

> --

Attachment