Re: how do I change regional setting for dates? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: how do I change regional setting for dates?
Date
List pgsql-sql
You can do "show all" inside psql, which will show you all of your
current run time settings, including a line that should read "Time Zone
is unset" or whatever it is set to.

This isn't abundantly clear in the docs, so I'll add some notation
there, but if you check out

http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?sql-set.html
and
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?timezones.html

it will explain how to update your internal timezone as needed.

Robert Treat