Re: Nie ma mnie w biurze - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Nie ma mnie w biurze
Date
List pgsql-novice
Jason Hihn <jhihn@paytimepayroll.com> writes:
> Sorry to get off-topic, but I've been getting this message all day, and not
> from this list (except now)... Anyone know what is going on?

Somebody apparently misconfigured "vacation" (or local equivalent) so
that it would reply to mailing list mail --- but of course without any
identifying information that would let you deduce that, except by
guessing.

I got about half a dozen of these before asking Marc to deactivate the
person's pgsql subscriptions ...  you shouldn't see any more ...

            regards, tom lane