Re: Redhat 7.3 time manipulation bug - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oliver Elphick
Subject Re: Redhat 7.3 time manipulation bug
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 18:24, Lamar Owen wrote:
> In any case, this isn't just a Red Hat problem, as it's going to cause
> problems with the use of timestamps on ANY glibc 2.2.5 dist.  That's more
> than Red Hat, by a large margin.

I'm running glibc 2.2.5 on Debian and all regression tests pass OK (with
make check).  I don't see any note in the glibc Debian changelog about
reversing an upstream change to mktime().

I missed the first messages in this thread and I can't find them in the
archive.  What should I be looking for to see if I have the problem you
have encountered or to see why I don't have it if I ought to have?

    "O come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel     before the LORD our maker."          Psalms 95:6