Re: a couple of minor itches: RI Trigger Names, and - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ryan Bradetich
Subject Re: a couple of minor itches: RI Trigger Names, and
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Joe,

Thanks for the link.  Didn't think to check the patches list :(  I found
and downloaded the patch, but the patch does not apply cleanly (it
depends on some new files that are not present yet like: src/backend/commands/tablecmds.c
)

But from what I have read, and the examples you gave this will do
exactly what I want :)  not automatic, but still gives me the ability to
rename the trigger to something more obvious!

I'll have to play around with this some more and see if I can get it to
apply... or just wait until 7.2.2 comes out :)

Thanks for the excellent patch and pointer!

- Ryan