Re: Locking a table... - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: Locking a table...
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Scott,

I just tried this with psql and the only thing that happens is that the
second query blocks until the lock is released. Within the first
transaction that locks the table you should be able to do anything. This
means that you need to be using the same connection that locks the
table.

Dave