Re: Commands/ directory reorganisation - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From John Gray
Subject Re: Commands/ directory reorganisation
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Mon, 2002-04-15 at 06:30, Tom Lane wrote:
> John Gray <jgray@azuli.co.uk> writes:
> > Patch attached in line with my previous statement on -hackers about
> > reorganisation of files in the commands directory. (Note that define.c
> > has been kept, holding some of the common support code for define
> > routines.)
>
> Patch applied.

Thanks.

> I believe you also had plans for refactoring the ALTER TABLE routines to
> eliminate duplicate coding?

I'd had some discussion with Christopher Kings-Lynne on this. He felt
(and it seemed a good idea) that we could do that once the file
rearrangement was done - I will be looking at that again over the next
couple of days.

Regards

John