Re: connection pooling - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Ned Wolpert
Subject Re: connection pooling
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Poolman development is discontinued only temporarily.  According to the
author, he's giving control to someone in the Jakarta project, so it
will be back in alittle bit.

Version 2.0.4 works great, BTW.

On Mon, 2002-04-01 at 08:25, Robert J. Sanford, Jr. wrote:
> continued development on poolman was discontinued but you can
> still download the source code off of sourceforge. you can
> download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/poolman/.
>
> rjsjr

Virtually,
Ned Wolpert <ned.wolpert@knowledgenet.com>

D08C2F45:  28E7 56CB 58AC C622 5A51  3C42 8B2B 2739 D08C 2F45

Attachment