Re: Postgres on Apple hardware? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeffrey W. Baker
Subject Re: Postgres on Apple hardware?
Date
Re: Postgres on Apple hardware?  (Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk>)
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 2002-03-11 at 15:03, Matthew Hixson wrote:
> Anyone out there running Postgres on either Linux or Mac OS X on Apple
> hardware?  Any problems with compiling/running Postgres in either of those
> environments?

I was running it on a PowerBook running Debian Linux but since Debian
upgraded to version 7.2, I cannot start the postmaster.  It exits
immediately with SIGABRT.  I guess this would be a "problem running
postgres" but I suspect the problem actually lies with Debian's package.

-jwb