eWeek Poll: Which database is most critical to your organization? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Zak Greant
Subject eWeek Poll: Which database is most critical to your organization?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Good Day All,

eWeek has posted a poll that asks which database server is most critical
to your organization.

The poll tracks the following databases:

 - IBM DB2
 - Informix
 - Microsoft SQL Server
 - MySQL
 - Ingres
 - Oracle
 - PostgreSQL
 - Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise
 - Sybase SQL Anywhere
 - any object database

It is interesting to note that Oracle has shown a rather large jump
between yesterday and today - about 7% IIRC - a sign that the sample
size of the poll should become larger. :)

If you would care to vote, visit:
http://www.eweek.com/article/0%2c3658%2cs=708&a=23115%2c00.asp

Note: This message is being delivered to the Perl DBI, PHP general,
PostgreSQL Advocacy, MySQL general and Ruby general mailing lists.
However, to prevent possible and irritating cross-posting, I am
delivering each message individually. :)

Ciao!

--zak

--
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Zak Greant <zak@mysql.com>